Business/Marketing Automation with CRM In A Day – Seattle
See Average 175% Increase In Revenue
This class will teach you to do more, in less time and much more profitably. Learn how businesses that embrace CRM and business automation practices increase revenue an average 175.5%.
Here’s what you get from the class:
1: Using the world’s best open source CRM system, we’ll teach:
- How to manage your leads and campaigns, all in one place,
- How to automate and track previously manual processes for emails, website interactions, and events,
- How to prioritize leads and create tasks in the CRM system for sales follow up,
- How to measure performance,
- How to use various reports and dashboards to see what is working and how marketing automation is contributing to your bottom line,
- And much, much more.
2: Unlike other classes, you get the software FREE with the training. You get to invest your money where it really counts… in your people.
Attendees get SuiteCRM installed and configured as part of the class fee. That includes:
- Full multi-user unlimited edition – NO software or monthly per user costs.
- More modules available than Salesforce – NO restricted access
- Customized for your business priorities – Use what you need, hide the rest
- Hosted on your server, or ours.
- Maintain control of your own data –
- No risk of losing your data if you don’t make monthly payment
- Maintain security and privacy of your data
- No third party prying into your data
No matter how well your organization operates; without CRM software, it cannot compete with the efficiency of an organization with the software.
Many people are intimidated by the concept of CRM/Marketing Automation but you can make it as easy or complex as needed to fit your business… and we provide all the tools to make that happen.
3: Each attendee will receive 2 printed copies of your business ‘CRM Operating Manual’
- A step-by-step CRM blueprint for strategies and tactics for all areas of a typical company
- Set-up and configuration steps
- Marketing practices – how to automate and customize
- Creation and activation of custom fields and automatic processes
- Opportunity management for leads and clients
- Production of forms: job sheets, quotes, invoices, client histories, etc.
The class is taught using SuiteCRM – the world’s #1 open source CRM program
Complete the form below to register for the class.
The strategies and tactics taught in these classes may be transferred to your/any CRM program with comparable modules
The class goal is to help you optimize the benefits of CRM software in your business because most businesses use only 10% or less of their CRM system – and lose potential easy profits as a result… average 175.5% in published research!
Watch the video:
The class WILL make your business more profitable.
|Special early bird discount for November class||-$300|
Your Trainers and Consultants
Christine is an enthusiastic proponent of ‘Open Source’ software and especially WordPress. In her view products like WordPress, SuiteCRM, and vTiger CRM are at the forefront of the ‘open source’ revolution because they epitomizes all that ‘open source’ stands for. These amazing products empower anyone to become a true part of the social media phenomenon. With WordPress, you can develop a superb website and blog; you can maintain it yourself, accommodate many contributors and vast quantities of materials; you can incorporate or share with an amazing assortment of social media sites such as Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, Twitter and more. SuiteCRM and vTiger CRM give you the power of market leading Sales Force at zero cost and provide all of the tools to transform your business practices. You become part of a global community that is expanding every day.
Her career began as a project accountant with major oil companies on the UK North Sea Oil project.
As a result of learning a harsh lesson from “leaving money on the table” and suffering a costly and devastating loss in a critical and formative event, Scott developed an internal programming that demands efficiency and optimization and deplores loss or waste and the rejection of, or missing out on, an opportunity to improve. Now, Scott applies this ‘programming’ to help business to not leave money on the table with unique no cost, no risk programs.
Scott has incorporated CRM and Business Automation practices into all of his businesses and has been an advocate for ‘open source’ technologies for many years.